We invite you to support PLIDA and work in partnership with us in our mission. As a member of PLIDA, you have the opportunity to be part of our network of health professionals and parent advocates who are making a difference in the lives of bereaved families around the globe.
There are many benefits to joining PLIDA (see below), including keeping you informed, offering education and providing networking opportunities that support your ability to work with and advocate for bereaved families.
WHY JOIN PLIDA? All PLIDA Members receive
- A discounted registration for the International Perinatal Bereavement Conference (www.perinatalbereavementconference.org)
- Members-Only E-Blasts of pertinent PLIDA news as well as information regarding the Conference and Conference Location
- Two PLIDA Pins to promote awareness
- Access to Position Statements and guidelines available online
- Members-only education series
- Networking opportunities including PLIDA Member Forums
- Opportunities to contribute your voice to PLIDA and to join the collective voice at the International level
PLIDA membership is open to professionals and parent advocates who align themselves with PLIDA’s mission.
What does it cost to join PLIDA?
- Membership is only $65/US annually.
- Seniors (65+ with driver’s license) and post-secondary students (full-time with student card) will receive a discounted rate of $50/US annually with correct documentation. Please mail your documentation to: PLIDA, P.O. Box 658 Parker, CO 80134. For any additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
1 Year Membership
Need to Update your Profile?
1. Go to www.plida.org
2. Under the Sign In boxes, click My Profile
3. Enter your previous email and password and your payment type (regular or senior)
4. This will take you to your profile, where you can change email or other important information. It is important to make sure that all information is provided, as we want you to continue to enjoy your PLIDA membership benefits.
5. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to update your information for our E-blasts
Thank you, the Membership Committee
Not interested in joining PLIDA at this time? You can still make a tax-deductible contribution and your support will fund PLIDA’s mission.