Call for Proposals for the 2016 International Perinatal Bereavement Conference is Now Available!
More information here! Questions? Please direct to email@example.com!
PLIDA supports health care practitioners and parent-advocates in their efforts to improve care for families who experience the death of a baby during pregnancy, birth, or infancy.
PLIDA’s overriding goal is to support those whose work supports bereaved families.
PLIDA does this through:
- Being a professional membership organization for health care practitioners and parent-advocates.
- Providing members with quarterly Members'only Newsletters that are available to the public a year after they are published to members- a great benefit!
- Providing opportunities for members to share support, resources, and information on implementing the highest standards of perinatal bereavement care. (http://www.plida.org/members/video/)
- Development of, and maintenance of educational resources for members only, along with a members-only networking space (http://www.plida.org/members/)
- Collaborating with allied organizations.
- Producing position statements on the emotional aspects of perinatal bereavement care in clinical settings. (http://www.plida.org/position-statements/)
- Producing practice guidelines that illustrate relationship-based bereavement care. (http://www.plida.org/position-statements/practice-guidlines/)
- Maintaining a comprehensive list of resources online. (http://www.plida.org/members/resources/)
- Sponsoring a biennial international conference (www.perinatalbereavementconference.org )
Promoting the provision of comprehensive care for bereaved families across the continuum of childbearing.
For questions about membership or getting into the Members Only section of the website, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org