2015-2017 Board Applications- Nominations Close on November 24th
Thank you so much for your interest in running for the Pregnancy Loss and Infant Death Alliance (PLIDA) board. PLIDA is a unique organization in the way that it brings together professionals and parent advocates to provide education, create position statements, and serve as a resource for clinicians, academicians, and researchers. We hope that you will run for the board of this one-of-a-kind organization. You will meet lifelong friends and know that you are truly making a difference!
Board Application (fillable) / printable
Board Nomination (fillable) / printable
Rana Limbo, PhD, RN, PMHCNS-BC, CPLC, FAAN
PLIDA supports health care practitioners and parent-advocates in their efforts to improve care for families who experience the death of a baby during pregnancy, birth, or infancy.
PLIDA’s overriding goal is to support those whose work supports bereaved families.
PLIDA does this through:
- Being a professional membership organization for health care practitioners and parent-advocates.
- Providing members with quarterly Members’only Newsletters that are available to the public a year after they are published to members- a great benefit!
- Providing opportunities for members to share support, resources, and information on implementing the highest standards of perinatal bereavement care. (http://www.plida.org/members/video/)
- Development of, and maintenance of educational resources for members only, along with a members-only networking space (http://www.plida.org/members/)
- Collaborating with allied organizations.
- Producing position statements on the emotional aspects of perinatal bereavement care in clinical settings. (http://www.plida.org/position-statements/)
- Producing practice guidelines that illustrate relationship-based bereavement care. (http://www.plida.org/position-statements/practice-guidlines/)
- Maintaining a comprehensive list of resources online. (http://www.plida.org/members/resources/)
- Sponsoring a biennial international conference (www.perinatalbereavementconference.org )
Promoting the provision of comprehensive care for bereaved families across the continuum of childbearing.
For questions about membership or getting into the Members Only section of the website, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you
Members- for those who can’t get into the website to view the NEWSLETTERS, PLEASE LET US KNOW ASAP so we can help you get set up.
To join PLIDA, please go to the upper right side and click on Join PLIDA TODAY
For the public, we have placed our archived newsletters in the public domain. Please go to the second link, Information and click on Archived Newsletters. http://www.plida.org/archived-newletters/
Please note that newsletters are not able to be translated into other languages as they are PDFs and the software does not support this. Thanks.