This Website is Currently Undergoing Redesign!
In the coming months we will launch a new look for our website, making it easier to access and navigate. Public access to the new website will include redeveloped and additional practice guidelines and position statements. And enhanced members-only section will provide a controlled and safe environment making networking, communication, and sharing of resources between members easier. All features in the website will still be available for our members during time of construction!
PLIDA supports health care practitioners and parent-advocates in their efforts to improve care for families who experience the death of a baby during pregnancy, birth, or infancy.
PLIDA’s overriding goal is to support those whose work supports bereaved families.
PLIDA does this through:
- Being a professional membership organization for health care practitioners and parent-advocates.
- Providing members with quarterly Members'only Newsletters that are available to the public a year after they are published to members- a great benefit!
- Providing opportunities for members to share support, resources, and information on implementing the highest standards of perinatal bereavement care. (http://www.plida.org/members/video/)
- Development of, and maintenance of educational resources for members only, along with a members-only networking space (http://www.plida.org/members/)
- Collaborating with allied organizations.
- Producing position statements on the emotional aspects of perinatal bereavement care in clinical settings. (http://www.plida.org/position-statements/)
- Producing practice guidelines that illustrate relationship-based bereavement care. (http://www.plida.org/position-statements/practice-guidlines/)
- Maintaining a comprehensive list of resources online. (http://www.plida.org/members/resources/)
- Sponsoring a biennial international conference (www.perinatalbereavementconference.org )
Promoting the provision of comprehensive care for bereaved families across the continuum of childbearing.
For questions about membership or getting into the Members Only section of the website, please contact: email@example.com